Do I have all the time in the world? No.
You could do the same by getting the questions here at http://neurolove.me/post/49563970939/101-important-questions-to-ask-yourself yay!
101 Important Questions To Ask Yourself
- Who are you?
–I am a normal person in this psychedelic world.
- What are you passionate about?
–When I was a kid, I was passionate about how many dragonflies I would catch everyday. Later on, I became passionate about learning how to play the piano by myself. Now, I could say that I’m passionate about finishing something which I have started, and that is Grad School. I have always been a woman of the moment, so my passion changes overtime. Not sure if this is normal, though.
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
–This is actually a tough question.
- What are you most grateful for in life?
–I’m am grateful for the gift of life itself. I am always thankful that I still manage to wake up from sleep apnea while I’m having lucid dreams or even nightmares.
- What are the most important things to you in life?
–Time has been always important to me. After I got my 2nd job, I realized that I should be more strict when it comes to time management.
- How would you describe yourself?
–I’m pretty sure I’m not ugly nor too beautiful when it comes to the physical appearance. One time, my counselor called me an incurable romantic and a sentimental idiot, which i firmly believed was true.
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
–My parents did a good job on incorporating the correct values which I am using in my social life now. They taught me how to have a high sense of empathy. I actually want to represent a good change – something for people who cannot move on from something.
- Do you love yourself?
–Of course I do, but there are times whenever I want to bitch slap myself because of the bad decisions I have been making.
- … Why or Why not?
–Nobody could love me more than I could love myself. …Okay that quote is overused already.
- How can you love yourself more today?
–I could do that by eating more to look good. Seriously. Did I already say I’m kind of a vain person?
- What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
–Honestly saying, I want to look good to feel good. I think that’s the fundamental thing of my ideal self. I also want to have a job where I could do the things I’m good at. That’s ideal.
- Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
–I have been getting up early at 5:30AM, start work at 6:00AM up to 9:00AM, take breakfast, nap, do everything I want in the middle of the day, start working again at 5:00PM, have dinner by 7:30PM-8:30PM, continue work until 11:00PM and retire for the day. Soon, I will be starting my graduate studies again, so my routine would be changed. Some people my age actually also want to have the kind of life I’m living, and I admit that I’m one of the lucky few who has been living like this. My lifestyle now is good, but I couldn’t say this is the life of my dreams. My dream/ideal life is actually far different from this.
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
–I’d go to places I dream to go to.
- If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
–I’d gather my loved ones, ask them to take a break from their jobs and spend the time with me.
- If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
–I’d take a lovely vacay and eat buffet during my last 24/7.
- If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
–I’m not sure. Damn questions are difficult.
- If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
–Damn it, I’ll play Left4Dead.
- If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
–I’d be dead before I’d be able to answer this.
- What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
–I’d get a tattoo.
- What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
–People come and go. When you’ll want somebody in your life forever, that’s the time they are going to leave.
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
–You shouldn’t have done that.
- If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
–Study hard. Grad school is far different from the undergrad.
- Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
–I’m getting there. I think I would be better after a year, or if that person finally marries.
- What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
–I’ve been busy on implementing my decisions. It’s tough but I know this will matter for the coming years.
- What are your important and most urgent tasks?
–I need to be on time when I wake up. I need to be on time whenever I work.
- What opportunities are you looking for?
–First, I wanted to work as a volunteer in different organizations. I believe everything will follow.
- How can you create these opportunities?
–By getting myself involved, of course.
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
–Plan A is actually becoming a diplomat. Plan B is something else. I wanted to change the world into a better place.
- What’s stopping you from pursuing them? …Why? How can you overcome them?
–Not exactly stopping, but wrong decisions have been delaying my plans.
- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
–I want to travel to world.
- What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
–Easy. I’ll get rich. Money definitely cannot buy happiness, but I’m pretty sure money could help a lot of people.
- What do you want to achieve 1 year from now?
–Graduate studies. Graduate studies.
- … 3 years?
–Graduate from graduate studies.
- … 5 years?
–PhD? Still not sure, but I wanted to go back to DLSU.
- … 10 years?
–Work on the career of my dreams.
- How important are these goals to you?
–I want to write many things if I’ll write my autobiography someday.
- What if these goals are doubled? Tripled? Magnified by 10? How would you feel?
Would you prefer to achieve these or your previous goals?
- Who are the people who have achieved similar goals? … What can you learn from them?
–My mentor in my undergrad. I usually call him “Sir Fred”, but he’s actually a retired ambassador. So far, I have been learning so much, not only on school stuff but also on my personal life.
- Are you putting any parts of your life on hold? … Why?
–I’ve been making wrong decisions that’s why.
- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
–To start grad school and to get out of it.
- What are you doing about it?
–Everything I could.
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? What can you do now to make sure that doesn’t happen?
–I’d have no regrets. I’ll visit them anyway HAHAHA.
- For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
–Sometimes, life would have to bitch slap you first before you’ll learn that you have been making wrong decisions.
- How can you do this better the next time?
–By getting better.
- If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
–I’d invest more on our mushroom business.
- Do you love your job?
–Yes I do. Who will not love this job?
- What is your ideal career?
–To see myself walking along the corridors of a Philippine Embassy.
- How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
–By studying harder.
- What is your ideal diet?
–Carbohydrate diet. I need to gain weight.
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet?
–eat more duh?
- What is your ideal home like?
–I want to have a home at the countryside, near the beach.
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
–Work hard and pay my taxes religiously.
- What is your ideal physical look?
–Well I honestly need more bust. HAHA
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
–I honestly don’t know how. HAHAHA
- What is your ideal life?
–To be able to wake up and go to bed, while doing what I( want to in between.
- What can you do to start living your ideal life?
–By working hard I suppose.
- What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future?
–Good luck, bitch.
- … 3 years?
- … 5 years?
–Work hard, bitch.
- … 10 years?
- What do you fear most in life?
–I honestly fear to be alone. Of course I want to have a family someday.
- Is there anything you are running away from?
–The other week, somebody asked me out for a dinner. I badly wanted to see that person but he’s currently in a happy relationship, so I steered clear and declined the invite. I am too afraid to face him again lol
- Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why?
–I don’t think so. Just because.
- What is your inner dialogue like?
–Random things. I like talking about random stuff with myself.
- What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
–I believe that ego is very important.
- Are they helping you achieve your goals?
–Yes, but no?
- If not, is it time to let them go?
–I can’t. Haha
- What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
–I have more worth than what people see.
- What bad habits do you want to break?
–Not remembering names.
- What good habits do you want to cultivate?
–I respect other people’s feelings. I think everyone should learn how to do that.
- What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
–If I lay my plans carefully, that would be great.
- Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
–I live in the present. The past is indeed a wonderful place to visit, but it’s scary to live there. I am afraid of the unknown, so I’d rather let the future decide for itself.
- Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
- What is the meaning of life?
–Life is something you create out of every single decision you make everyday.
- What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
–I exist to create something big.
- How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
–Get away from this computer and start making breakfast.
- What drives you?
–I’m driven by my bills to work hard. I am driven by my dreams to live and study hard.
- What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
–When I finally come to a decision about something.
- What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
–I sat and think. A lot. I could do more by putting those decisions into actions.
- How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
–I’m not sure, but I could help all the time.
- Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
–Mom, Sister, and other significant people.
- Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
–Sometimes, I need to get away from them, so I would be able to act. Usually, if I stick around them it just creates the sense of security. I like moving in an unsecured environment, y’know.
- What qualities do you want to embody? (Refer to Q7: Values and Q11: Ideal Self) Where can you meet people who embody these qualities?
–My parents have these qualities. I’m not sure where I could meet the rest.
- Who inspire you the most?
–My family and my mentor.
- How can you be like them?
–By doing something.
- What is your ideal life partner like?
–Someone who knows how to cook. Haha! Kidding aside, I want somebody who will let me become me.
- Where can you find him/her?
–I don’t know. I’m not searching for the moment.
- How can you get to know him/her?
–By being friends first, perhaps?
- Are you afraid of letting others get close to you?
–At some point, yes.
- … Why?
–I don’t really want to give false hopes if that person wants something more than friendship.
- Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world?
- Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
- How can you spend more time with them starting today?
–By going home more frequently.
- What kind of person do you enjoy spending time with?
–Funny, witty person who also has the gift of gab and likes to eat so much. When I say so much, that means that whenever I say I’m hungry, he/she knows what to do and say.
- How can you be this person to others?
–By being myself.
- Who do you want to be like in 1 year?
–This question is familiar.
- … 3 years?
–A person with a master’s degree.
- … 5 years?
–A person with PhD.
- … 10 years?
–A diplomat or a public worker.
- Who are your mentors in life? (formal or informal)
–That would be my mom and Sir Fred.
- What is one thing you’re going to do differently after completing this exercise
–I’ll have breakfast and get my ass off this chair for the whole day.